Posted on: 29 Jun 2014
Tagged by: Quran
"The Prophet (salallahu alaihi Wasallam)
said: Whoever directs to good, will receive the reward of that good"
To complete the QURAN in Ramadhan
- The Quran has ~600 pages approx.
- If you divide it by 30 days, that's
20 pages a day.
- You're thinking that's difficult to do
- But, if you divide it by 5 prayers a day, it gets easier:
you read 4
pages after every salah in Ramadhan,
then you've completed the Quran.
- If you want to complete the Quran
twice, you read
4 pages before and after every salah.
Imagine, if you forward this message, if just one person benefits and
And it gets even better, because
you would get the reward for them finding it easier to complete,