DHIKR IN THE HADITH - PART IV
1. On the authority of Abu Hurayrah [ Radiyallāhu `Anhu - May Allah be pleased with him ] who said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah [Rasūlullāh Sallallāhu `Alayhi Wa Sallam ] saying:
"Seven categories of people will be protected by Allah in the shade of His Mercy on the Day when there will be no shade except His:
1. A just Imam or Leader
2. A youth who grows up in the worship of Allah
3. A person whose heart is attached to the Masjid
4. Two persons who love each other only for the sake of Almighty Allah
5. A man who is tempted by a beautiful woman, but refuses to succumb to the temptation out of fear for Allah
6. A person who gives charity (Sadaqah) so secretly, that one hand does not know what the other hand is doing
7. A person who practices Dhikr of Allah in solitude, so that tears flow from his eyes. 
[ Reported by Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim ]
2. On the authority of Abu Hurayrah [R.A.] who narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:
"A Caller will call out on the Day of Judgement: 'Where are the people of understanding, the wise ones ( ULUL ALBĀB) ?'
Some people will enquire: 'Who are meant by 'the wise ones'?'
He will reply:
'They are those (believers) who remember Allah standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides; And they contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (with the saying):
'Our Lord ! You have not created all this in vain, (without a purpose)! Glory be to You! Give us salvation from the chastisement of the fire (of Hell).'
Thereafter a flag will appear for them, they will follow this flag and will be told to enter Jannah to be therein forever.
[ Reported by Imam Al-Asbahaani in At-Targhiib; Also see Surah Aali `Imraan, 3:191 ]
 Reported by Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim