DHIKR IN THE HOLY QUR'AN - PART IV
46) (There is a mention of the hypocrites.) The devil has engrossed them and so has caused them to forget remembrance of Allah. They are the devil's party. Lo! is it not the devil's party who will be the losers? 
ISTAH-WA-DHA `ALAYHIMUSH- SHAYTĀNU FA-AN-SĀHUM DHIKRULLĀHI U-LĀ-I-KA HIZBUSH- SHAYTĀNI ALĀ INNA HIZBASH- SHAYTĀNI HUMUL KHĀSIRŪN
[ SŪRAH AL-MUJĀDALAH, 58:19 ]
47) And when the (Friday) prayer is ended, then disperse in the land and seek of Allah's bounty, (with the permission to engage yourself in worldly pursuits but even then) and remember Allah much, that you may be successful. 
FA I-DHAA QUDIYATIS- SALAATU FANTA-SHIRUU FIL- ARDI WAB-TA-GHUU MIN FAD-LIL-LAAHI WADH-KURUL- LAAHA KA-THIIRAL- LA`AL-LAKUM TUFLIHUUN
[ AL-JUMU`AH, 62:10 ]
48) O you who believe! Let not your wealth nor your children distract you from the remembrance of Allah. And those who do so, surely they are the losers. 
YAA AY-YUHAL- LA-DHII-NA AAMANUU LAA TUL-HI-KUM AMWAALUKUM WA LAA AWLAADUKUM `AN DHIK-RIL-LAAH WA MAN YAF-`AL DHAALIKA FA-U-LAA-I-KA HUMUL- KHAA-SIRUUN
[ AL-MUNĀFIQŪN, 63:9 ]
49) And Lo! those who disbelieve would disconcert you with their eyes when they hear the Reminder of the Qur'an, and they say, "Surely he is possessed !
But it is nothing less than a message to all the worlds. 
WA IN YAKAADUL- LA-DHIINA KAFARUU LA-YUZ-LI-QUUNA-KA BI-ABSAARIHIM LAM-MAA SAMI-`UDH- DHIK-RA WA YAQUULUUNA INNAHUU LA-MAJ-NUUN
WA MAA HUWA ILLAA DHIK-RUL- LIL-`AA-LAMIIN
[ AL-QALAM, 68:51-52 ]
Note: Using the eyes in this manner indicates their extreme enmity. Imam Hasan Al-Basri (Rahmatullah `Alayhi) advised that these verses be recited for blessing on a person affected by malignant looks of the evil eye.
50) And if anyone turns away from the remembrance of His Lord; He will thrust him into ever-growing torment.
WA MAN YU`RID `AN DHIK-RI RABBIHII YAS-LUK-HU A-DHAA-BAN SA`ADAA
[ AL-JINN, 72:17 ]
51) And when the servant of Allah (Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) stood up in prayer to Him, they crowded on him, almost stifling him. Say (unto them, O Muhammad), I pray unto Allah only, and ascribe to Him no partner.
WA ANNAHUU LAMMAA QAAMA `ABDULLAAHI YAD`UUHU KAADUU YAKUUNUUNA `ALAYHI LIBADAA
QUL INNAMAA AD`UU RABBII WA LAA USH-RIKU BIHII AHADAA
[ AL-JINN, 72:19-20 ]
52) So remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to him with a whole-hearted devotion.
WADH-KURIS-MA RABBIKA WA TABAT-TAL ILAYHI TABTIILAA
[ AL-MUZZAMMIL, 73:8 ]
(All worldly attachments should be replaced by total and complete devotion to Allah).
53) Remember the name of thy Lord at morning and evening; and worship Him (a portion) of the night, and glorify Him through long night, (in Tahajjud Salaah). Lo! these people who oppose you love the fleeting life, and put behind them (the remembrance of) a grievous day.
WADH-KURIS-MA RABBIKA BUKRATAN WA ASIILAA
WA MINAL-LAYLI FAS-JUD-LAHUU WA SAB-BIH-HU LAYLAN TAWIILAA
INNA HAA-U-LAA-I TUH-HIB-BUUNAL- `AAJI-LATA WA YA-DHA-RUUNA WA-RAA-A-HUM YAWMAN THA-QIILAA
[ AD-DAHR / AL-INSAAN, 76:25-27 ]
54) He is successful who purifies himself (of evil manners) and remembers the name of his Lord, and prays.
QAD AFLAHA MAN TAZAK-KAA WA DHA-KA-RAS-MA RABBIHII FA-SAL-LAA
[ AL-A`LAA, 87:14-15 ]
 SŪRAH AL-MUJĀDALAH, 58:19
 AL-JUMU`AH, 62:10
 AL-MUNĀFIQŪN, 63:9
 AL-QALAM, 68:51-52